Who We Are
Stuart Ganis started his career as a producer in 1989 and later co-founded an independent insurance agency with his wife Mary, that grew to 20 million in premium volume within 3.5 years. After being approached by a potential buyer, Ganis realized that there were no industry resources available to smaller agencies that larger agencies have leveraged for decades. After the sale of the agency, Ganis launched a consulting firm serving local insurance agents in the areas of sales, marketing, operations and M&A advisory services with emphasis on seller representation.
Over 1,000 Insurance Agency Owners have attended Ganis’Agency Growth Academy which challenges Agency Principals to review every facet of their business including people, sales and service processes, marketing strategy, retention and cross-sell best practices, metrics, culture, and most importantly, themselves.
Since 2007 Ganis Consulting has participated in over 70 M&A transactions and can help you navigate the sale or value of your agency. We have the resources to get you the best price and terms and work with qualified buyers throughout the country.
We frequently speak at industry events and have been featured in several publications including Leads Council, Property Casualty 360, Insurance Journal and many others. Please contact us for a free consultation about insurance agency coaching, management, leadership or buying and selling insurance agencies.
Insurance Agency Coaching, Training and Consulting
- Virtual or In-Person Coaching for Agency Owners
- Onsite Consulting, sales training, workflow evaluation and written recommendations
- Agency Financial Reviews
- Sales and motivational training for all staff members and management
- Benchmark Service
- Implementing Agency Management Systems and Converting agencies to paperless environment
- Customer Service, Sales and Software Training
- Cross sell training for Agents and CSR’s
- And much more
Full Seller Representation
- Agency Valuation and Pricing
- Locate Qualified Buyers with funding
- Negotiation and Deal Structure
- Letters of Intent, Purchase Agreement and closing
- In Most cases, there are no fees unless the agency is sold
Technology Companies and Carriers
- Consulting for technology companies that serve the Insurance vertical
- Training for Sales Teams, Marketing and Account Management Team
- Develop Marketing Messaging and navigate social, industry publications, conferences and other avenues to penetrate Local Insurance Agencies
- Carrier training and consulting for agent base, call centers and other distribution channels
- Find, Convert and Retain more clients for less cost