We’ve taken numerous calls in recent weeks from buyers that have identified an Insurance Agency for sale and needed help evaluating the agency and preparing offers. The hardest part of buying a business is locating a viable candidate so when you do, you can’t let it slip through your fingers. There are many benefits to having a 3rd party involved which are listed below.
- We’ll keep the process moving. Many Business Sales reach a stalemate and the deal can sit for weeks or months and never close.
- An intermediary can discuss buyer concerns with a seller that a buyer can’t or won’t.
- A Broker can evaluate and give advice based on experience from buying and selling businesses.
- We can formalize the process by using standardized forms used in the Business Brokerage Industry.
- Sellers tend to take buyers seriously when they have Professional Representation and if you’re competing with other buyers, you’ll have a distinct advantage.
- You don’t have to pay a Broker unless a sale is consummated.
If you’ve located an Insurance Agency or other type of business you want to purchase, hire a Broker to represent you. Again, it won’t cost you anything unless you consummate a transaction and you’ll save yourself a lot of time and money. We offer buy side representation so contact us to learn more.