Sell Your Insurance Agency
Seller Representation for Insurance Agencies
Insurance Agency Owners need an advocate when selling their insurance agency. Rather than prescreening buyers and chasing prospective buyers for NDA’s or other information, hire someone that looks out for your best interest. Our vast network of qualified buyers and experience structuring transactions over the past 12 years, make us an excellent choice for any agency owner looking to sell their book of business or agency. As former agency owners, we understand how agencies run and can represent you better than any generalist or Business Broker. We understand direct bill, agency bill, personal, commercial, benefits, trust accounts, management systems and everything else required to educate buyers and net you the best price and terms for your agency.
Obtain the Best Offer
We have the experience to help you not only find qualified buyers, but help you prepare the agency to fetch top dollar. Most Insurance Agency Owners sell an agency once in their lifetime whereas buyers usually complete several transactions. This gives the insurance agency buyer an advantage over the seller which is why it pays to have representation. Plus, do you want the phone ringing from buyers asking about “The Agency for Sale”?
We Offer a Full Menu of Services for Insurance Agency Owners Looking to Sell. NO FEES Unless Sold.
- Keep your insurance agency and your name confidential while marketing
- Pre-qualify and obtain confidentiality agreements from prospective buyers
- Pricing and valuation of your insurance agency to maximize the value of your business
- Reviewing, countering and negotiating letters of intent
- Purchase Agreement, closing, transfer of money, agency codes and much more